In the financial year 2020/21, Conscia continued growing its business for managed services, consolidating its leadership in secure network and cloud infrastructure solutions, expanding its geographical footprint, and conducting several value-adding acquisitions.
“’Conscia’s revenue growth continued to outperform the overall market with a healthy mix of organic and acquisitive growth. Especially, our subscription-based Services business performs very well,” says CEO Erik Bertman, Conscia Group.
The progress contributed to the realization of Conscia’s ambition of becoming the preferred networking and cloud infrastructure and cybersecurity partner in Europe for customers and vendors.
“Conscia is on a strong trajectory with increasing recurring revenue and have lifted normalized EBITDA significantly by 18% annually over the last three years. We are investing heavily in further strengthening of our best-in-class technical competencies, differentiated service offering and international footprint,” says Erik Bertman.
- Revenue increased by 20% to EUR 369.6 million (2019/20: EUR 308.1 million)
- Normalized EBITDA grew by 20% to EUR 41.5 million (2019/20: EUR 34.5 million)
- Key revenue growth drivers were subscription-based managed services and expansion of core offering through cross-selling and acquisitions
- Strategic acquisitions to strengthen expertise in core vendor solutions
- For the financial year 2021/22, management expects double-digit growth in revenue and normalized EBITDA.
Please go to conscia.com for more information on the annual results.