To help professionals gain in-demand and relevant IT skills as well as improve their career options, we are expanding our training portfolio with CompTIA, ITIL, and Project Management online training. The online courses are provided in partnership with StormWind.
As businesses are increasingly digitalizing their operations, processes, and services, there is a greater need for IT professionals with the skills and knowledge of the latest developments in cloud, networking, security, data center, and IT project management and operations. In addition, many employers seek IT professionals who not only take the initiative to keep pace with technology but also do so on their own time or without lengthy absences from the workplace.
To provide professionals with this learning flexibility, we are glad to introduce the expansion of our training portfolio with online on-demand training provided in partnership with StormWind, covering CompTIA, ITIL, and Project Management skills and IT career certifications.
“As business and technology become increasingly intertwined, and learning the new IT knowledge shifts toward on-demand and more flexible training models, we are glad to provide students and businesses with an opportunity to gain job-ready in-demand CompTIA, ITIL, and Project Management skills at their pace and place. With our partner StormWind, we share a belief in the power of knowledge and passion for the highest customer satisfaction, which students will also recognize in the quality of the online training we offer”, said Bojan Kotnik, Director of learning services, NIL.
“We are excited that NIL recognized the quality of our online courses and included them in their training portfolio. At StormWind, we believe in strategic partnerships and I am confident that, together with NIL, we can provide an outstanding learning experience that IT-professionals want and need to achieve their career goals”, added Ryan McDonald, Director – Channel & Partner Programs, StormWind.
All courses come in Hollywood-HD quality style, providing a truly personal and engaging learning experience that enables students to learn more efficiently and cost-effectively.
We offer online training covering the following skills and career certifications:
- CompTIA A+ (220-901_220-902)
- CompTIA Linux+ (LX0-103_LX0-104)
- CompTIA Network+ (N10-006)
- CompTIA Project+ (PK0–003)
- CompTIA Project+ (PKO–004)
- CompTIA Security+ (SY0-401)
- Building Successful Scrum Teams (PMI-BSST)
- PMBOK Guide Focus: Balancing Time, Cost, and Scope (PM-PMBOK-BTCS)
- PMBOK Guide Focus: Initiating a Project (PM-PMBOK-IP)
- PMBOK Guide Focus: Managing a Project Team (PM-PMBOK-MPT)
- PMBOK Guide Focus: Planning for Risk Management (PM-PMBOK-PRM)
- PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)
- PM Leadership: Building a Communications Management Plan that Works (PM-LEAD-BCMP)
- PM Leadership: Leading a Cross-Cultural Virtual Team (PM-LEAD-LCCVT)
- PM Leadership: Motivating a Team of Individuals (PM-LEAD-MTI)
- PM Leadership: Negotiating For More (PM-LEAD-NFM)
- Practical Project Management with Microsoft Project (PPM-MP)
- Project Fundamentals for the Accidental Project Manager (PM-APM)
- Project Management Professional Certification Prep (PMP-PREP)
- Transitioning to Agile Project Management (PMI-TAPM)
Feel free to contact us for more information about the available training courses, demonstration, and pricing.