Cisco Umbrella protects your users everywhere. Join the webinar and learn how it reduces cyber risks for your distributed workforce and helps you easily establish a consistent and secure user experience.
Simple and efficient cloud-based protection for modern workplace
When it comes to securing the distributed workforce, traditional network security architectures are not up to the task anymore. To secure your users, data, and ensure compliance, businesses today must extend protection to branch/ home offices and workers on the go.
Cisco Umbrella is a cloud-based security platform and a foundation of Secure Access Service Edge (SASE) approach. It consolidates formerly disparate features like secure web gateway, cloud-delivered firewall, cloud access security broker, and DNS security into one and easy-to-use solution.
Join the webinar to see first-hand how Cisco Umbrella protects your apps, data, and users wherever they are. You will learn about key Cisco Umbrella features, how it streamlines your cybersecurity and improves resilience.
- Cisco Umbrella overview: first step in your SASE journey
- Benefits of Cisco Umbrella: scalable, easy to deploy, and comprehensive cloud-delivered security
- Cisco Umbrella in action: key features demo
- Q&A: open forum for questions and discussion
Date and time
- 10:00-11:00 on Wednesday, January 18, 2023
- Duration: 45 min live webinar + 15 min for live Q&A
- Benjamin Kic, Systems Engineer, NIL (part of Conscia Group)