Watch the recording
Delve into Cisco’s network security roadmap and learn about new developments in traffic encryption, dynamic security rules and the innovative 3k FTD Secure series in the webinar recording!
Cisco Network Security: Unveiling Roadmap & New Solutions
In 2023, cybercriminals will continue to exploit diverse attack surfaces, targeting vulnerabilities in cloud and on-premises environments. As a leading networking vendor, Cisco aims to secure every connection, offering comprehensive protection for users and devices across various clouds and networks, ensuring a seamless experience.
Discover the future direction of Cisco network security and unveil cutting-edge security features from Cisco’s comprehensive security portfolio, designed to provide unparalleled protection in modern traffic flows.
Watch the webinar recording where we covered:
- Latest updates from Cisco Network Security portfolio
- Safeguarding end-to-end TLS encrypted traffic, including DOH, Encrypted Client Hello, and QUIC
- Ensuring continuous, up-to-date rules for cloud services in use
- Introducing the state-of-the-art Cisco Secure Firewall 3100 Series with Cisco Firewall Threat Defense (FTD) software, boasting an exceptional price-to-performance ratio for enhanced security resilience
Don’t miss your chance to stay ahead of cyber threats – watch the recording and uncover Cisco’s latest network security innovations.
- Zlatko Marić, Consulting Engineer, CCIE Security #61544, NIL (part of Conscia Group)
- Benjamin Kic, System Engineer, NIL (part of Conscia Group)
The webinar was held in English.