We welcome candidates who are independent in their work with a sense of solving more complex problems for the client and understanding their requirements, and who have knowledge and experience in installation, maintenance, and technical consulting in the field of Linux solutions and technologies. Welcome to our team if you value knowledge, learning, teamwork, and are inspired by technological solutions.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Pre-sales activities and identification of specific IT solutions for the customer’s needs,
- planning and implementation of solutions in complex information systems,
- analysis of infrastructure and the state of existing networks,
- consulting in upgrading and optimizing networks and network services,
- customer support,
- implementation of projects – installation with the creation of documentation,
- maintenance of installed equipment,
- interventions and technical advice and customer support,
- monitoring the development of technology in your field,
- testing the operation of new solutions in your field,
- solving challenging technical issues in your field,
- implementation of specialist installations and assistance with advice on other installations,
- content development and delivery of lectures for internal and external needs,
- collecting and recording useful information and features and examples of unusual configurations,
- spreading the acquired knowledge about your field to other employees in the form of internal trainings and presentations,
- providing services to customers at the domestic market and abroad.
Expected knowledge and competences
We welcome candidates who have the following experience in the field of Linux technologies:
- Knowledge of RedHat, CentOS, Ubuntu, Debian versions,
- basic and advanced administration of Linux servers,
- administration of server services on the Linux platform (DNS, DHCP, LDAP, mail, Apache…),
- detection and correction of errors,
- use of orchestration and automation tools, such as Ansible or “shell scripts” and
- general knowledge of information security and networks.
- Education in the field of computer science, informatics, electrical engineering or another relevant field,
- at least 3-5 years of experience in the same or similar jobs,
- LINUX certifications are an advantage
- fluent knowledge of the English language,
- willingness to work abroad,
- willingness to learn,
- adaptability, independence at work, self-initiative, reliability, responsibility, precision, and perseverance.
More information and application
The contract will be signed for full-time work, for an indefinite period with a 6-month trial period.
Applications are accepted up to and including 31 December 2022. Please send your CV and introduction letter to email@example.com.
We’ll treat you well
We provide our employees with excellent working conditions and offer:
- competitive pay with inclusion in the reward and promotions system, coordination of the basic salary with the annual rate of price growth, business performance renumeration,
- the possibility of continuous education and professional development based on an individual development plan,
- access to the Conscia Center of Excellence network of knowledge,
- access to the activities of the NIL Sports Association,
- benefits package for employees,
- hybrid work model,
- the opportunity to establish yourself in an international, technologically advanced company.
NIL is a globally recognized provider of advanced data center, network, cloud, collaboration, and cyber security solutions as well as services for business and industry environments, state institutions, public organizations, and telecoms.
By enabling a more efficient, secure, and reliable way of doing business, NIL helps organizations become more successful in the digitalized world.
The company was founded in 1989 and is headquartered in Ljubljana, Slovenia, with offices in Europe, Middle East, and Africa. NIL employs more than 200 experts.
NIL is part of Conscia Group.
NIL has the advanced Family Friendly Company certificate
NIL has the Socially Responsible Employer certificate
NIL signed the Diversity charter
How to apply
Please apply by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. By doing so you consent to the following terms:
- Your data is kept in a database at the end of the selection process and you agree to it being saved for two years and disposable for future job positions.
- Your personal data will be kept in accordance with the (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR), ZVOP-1, and ZDR-1 legislation. More details can be found here.
- I guarantee that all data in this form and any attachments are accurate. Posting inaccurate data or evidence on fulfilling job requirements presents a severe violation, which can be cause of termination.
- You will receive confirmation after a successful application.