Due to an increased demand, we are looking for a Technical area Microsoft engineer (M/F) in the Security Operations Center. All independent candidates who value teamwork, have a sense for solving complex client challenges and understand their needs and possess the passion, knowledge, and experience in Microsoft technologies are welcome to apply.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Your key tasks and responsibilities will include:
- participation in projects involving Microsoft technologies,
- preparation of solution documentation,
- equipment maintenance,
- customer support,
- monitoring the development of technology in the specified field,
- solving technical challenges in the specified field,
- readiness to perform work duties in an unevenly distributed working day,
- checking the operation of an already established solution,
- collecting and recording useful information and special features,
- expanding the acquired knowledge about their field to other employees in the form of internal trainings and presentations,
- provision of services to customers at the domestic market and abroad,
- other tasks as instructed by superiors,
- design, maintain, and manage major Microsoft operating system environments
- management of operating system management,
- monitoring and managing interventions,
- active participation in the introduction of new technological solutions,
- system support and technical advice to customers,
- testing the operation of new solutions in the broader field of operating systems management,
- preparation of project documentation and working procedures,
- technical assistance to sales in the design and verification of bids.
EXPECTED KNOWLEDGE AND COMPETENCIES
All candidates with the knowledge and experience in Microsoft on-prem or cloud technologies with a general knowledge of IT security and networking areas are welcome to apply.
Eligible candidates should meet the following:
- Education in the field of computer science, informatics, electrical engineering or other relevant fields,
- at least 3 years of experience in the same or similar job,
- fluency in English,
- flexibility, independence at work, self-initiative, reliability, responsibility, accuracy, and perseverance,
- valid certifications in the field of Microsoft on-prem and cloud technologies (MCSA, MCSE, Azure, M365) represent an additional advantage,
- knowledge of network protocols “(TCP / IP) fund”,
- installation, maintenance, and management of Microsoft operating systems,
- ability to set up and manage WSUS, SCCM systems
- knowledge of cloud and virtualization technologies,
- knowledge of tools for capturing and analyzing network traffic (tcpdump, Wireshark) and ability to interpret captured traffic,
- readiness for continuous learning and work with specific management tools (Ansible, AWX, …) and solutions.
NIL is a globally recognized provider of advanced data center, network, cloud, collaboration, and cyber security solutions as well as services for business and industry environments, state institutions, public organizations, and telecoms.
By enabling a more efficient, secure, and reliable way of doing business, NIL helps organizations become more successful in the digitalized world.
The company was founded in 1989 and is headquartered in Ljubljana, Slovenia, with offices in Europe, Middle East, and Africa. NIL employs more than 200 experts.
NIL is part of Conscia Group.
NIL has the advanced Family Friendly Company certificate
NIL has the Socially Responsible Employer certificate
NIL signed the Diversity charter
How to apply
Please apply by sending an email to email@example.com. By doing so you consent to the following terms:
- Your data is kept in a database at the end of the selection process and you agree to it being saved for two years and disposable for future job positions.
- Your personal data will be kept in accordance with the (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR), ZVOP-1, and ZDR-1 legislation. More details can be found here.
- I guarantee that all data in this form and any attachments are accurate. Posting inaccurate data or evidence on fulfilling job requirements presents a severe violation, which can be cause of termination.
- You will receive confirmation after a successful application.