We are looking for: Multiple expert engineers in the technical area / SW solutions and platforms consulting engineers (M/F)
All candidates who are independent, have a sense for solving complex client issues, understand the clients’ needs, and have the knowledge and experience from installing, maintaining, and technical consulting from the Software platforms’ area are welcome to apply.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Helping with the technical aspects of pre-sales activities and identifying concrete IT solutions for the client’s needs,
- Planning and executing solutions in complex IT systems,
- Analyzing the current state of the existing networks,
- Consulting with the upgrading and optimization of networks and network solutions,
- Client support,
- Keeping track of the development of technology in your area,
- Solving complex technical challenges in your area,
- Performing specialized installations and consulting with other installations,
- Expanding the gained knowledge and sharing it with others in the form of internal and external educations and presentations,
- Collecting useful information and know-how of unusual configurations,
- Performing services with buyers in Slovenia and abroad.
Expected Knowledge and Competencies
- Education from computing, informatics, electronics, or another adequate education,
- At least 3-5 years of experience in equal or similar job positions,
- Fluent English knowledge,
- Readiness to work abroad,
- Adaptability, independence, being self-initiative, reliability, responsibility, precision, and determination.
- Valid certifications in the Microsoft On-Premises and Cloud areas (MCSA, MCSE, Azure, M365) are an advantage.
More information and application
The contract will be signed for indefinite, full time with a six-month probation period.
You can send an application until 31 December 2022.
In case of any questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
NIL is a globally recognized provider of advanced data center, network, cloud, collaboration, and cyber security solutions as well as services for business and industry environments, state institutions, public organizations, and telecoms.
By enabling a more efficient, secure, and reliable way of doing business, NIL helps organizations become more successful in the digitalized world.
The company was founded in 1989 and is headquartered in Ljubljana, Slovenia, with offices in Europe, Middle East, and Africa. NIL employs more than 200 experts.
NIL is part of Conscia Group.
NIL has the advanced Family Friendly Company certificate
NIL has the Socially Responsible Employer certificate
NIL signed the Diversity charter
How to apply
Please apply by sending an email to email@example.com. By doing so you consent to the following terms:
- Your data is kept in a database at the end of the selection process and you agree to it being saved for two years and disposable for future job positions.
- Your personal data will be kept in accordance with the (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR), ZVOP-1, and ZDR-1 legislation. More details can be found here.
- I guarantee that all data in this form and any attachments are accurate. Posting inaccurate data or evidence on fulfilling job requirements presents a severe violation, which can be cause of termination.
- You will receive confirmation after a successful application.