If you are looking for an exciting and versatile job in Group IT, read more here.
As an IT Support Technician, you will be delivering IT support following the incident management and request fulfilment process.
You will play a vital and valuable role in performing initial troubleshooting and handling incident and requests, as effectively as possible helping the business.
You will have full ownership over incident management and use your extraordinary collaboration skills to ensure that business will be able to deliver and run smoothly.
Who we’re looking for:
- You are Studying Technology or a related degree.
- Strong knowledge and familiarity across end user computing systems such as Microsoft and Apple products, iOS and Android devices, Meeting room technologies, O365, various development tools and other software.
- Knowledge and experience with ServiceNow are an advantage.
- Passionate, creative and have persistent approach to support and improving end-user experience.
- Present excellent collaboration skills and communication/information sharing.
- Knowledge of basic network troubleshooting methods (WIFI and Ethernet).
- Knowledge of printer troubleshooting.
- Good knowledge of Windows 10 (Mac OS is a plus).
- Able to communicate effectively in English both in written and verbal communication.
- Team player with a positive attitude and willingness to pitch in where needed.
- This is a part-time role with flexible working hours, approximately 15-20 hours per week.
What your day-to-day could look like:
- Represent Group IT organization and act as IT support technician for all end-users regarding incident management and requests for hardware and software.
- Work according to defined processes within ServiceNow.
- Interact with Group IT resources from 6 countries and external vendors.
- Track, prioritize, and document all incidents reported to IT Service Desk and Support, using the relevant tools following the incident management procedure to avoid future incidents.
- Diagnose software and hardware problems in order to find the right solution and communicate to end user.
- Proactively take part in process optimizations and implementation of new technologies.
- Preparing workstations for new employees by setting up and connecting hardware.
- Re-imaging laptops via network installation.
- Assisting with configuration/troubleshooting of AV hardware in our meeting rooms.
- Assisting our IT dept. with minor server upgrades and maintenance jobs.
- Support users in an international environment.
What we offer
- A position in an informal environment where the emphasis is on freedom with responsibility.
- You will be part of a department where there is a strong focus on your personal and professional development, and where your ideas are listened to.
- Strong culture with a good atmosphere, where there is a focus on decency and respect for each other.
- A position with ample opportunities to work with many exciting tasks.
- You will become part of a modern company with a focus on automation and digitalization.
You are invited to send your application along with CV to email@example.com no later than 31 May 2023. If you want to know more about the position, you are invited to write to the e-mail address mentioned above.
NIL is a globally recognized provider of advanced data center, network, cloud, collaboration, and cyber security solutions as well as services for business and industry environments, state institutions, public organizations, and telecoms.
By enabling a more efficient, secure, and reliable way of doing business, NIL helps organizations become more successful in the digitalized world.
The company was founded in 1989 and is headquartered in Ljubljana, Slovenia, with offices in Europe, Middle East, and Africa. NIL employs more than 200 experts.
NIL is part of Conscia Group.
NIL has the advanced Family Friendly Company certificate
NIL has the Socially Responsible Employer certificate
NIL signed the Diversity charter
How to apply
Please apply by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. By doing so you consent to the following terms:
- Your data is kept in a database at the end of the selection process and you agree to it being saved for two years and disposable for future job positions.
- Your personal data will be kept in accordance with the (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR), ZVOP-1, and ZDR-1 legislation. More details can be found here.
- I guarantee that all data in this form and any attachments are accurate. Posting inaccurate data or evidence on fulfilling job requirements presents a severe violation, which can be cause of termination.
- You will receive confirmation after a successful application.