We welcome candidates who are independent in their work with a sense of solving more complex problems for the client and understanding their requirements, and who have knowledge and experience in installation, maintenance, and technical consulting in one (or more) of the following fields of IT: security, networking, data center & cloud. Welcome to our team if you value knowledge, teamwork, and are inspired by technological solutions.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Researching various technological and business environments to identify evolutionary and revolutionary trends and solutions with the aim of acquiring new business opportunities,
- translation of clients’ business needs into appropriate IT solutions,
- proactive tracking of technologies and technological trends,
- active work on the development of business opportunities and consulting, implementation, and/or educational services,
- search for new business opportunities,
- the ability to actively position consulting services independently,
- pre-sales and strategic implementation support for individual IT technologies for all sales channels,
- technical and content management of project implementation and appropriate coordination with the technical team and successful completion of consulting and implementation projects,
- transfer of knowledge to other members of the technical team while actively involving the technical team in its own research into new technologies and the search for new solutions,
- active creation and participation in prototyping (implementation) of demanding new solutions and services
- collecting and recording useful information and features and examples of unusual configurations,
- spreading the acquired knowledge about your field to other employees in the form of internal trainings and presentations,
- providing services to customers at the domestic market and abroad.
Expected knowledge and competences:
- Excellent understanding of information and communication technologies and the field of information security,
- expertise in the field of IT security management, development, incident management and risk management,
- good knowledge of cyber threats and attacks at the cloud, network, system, and application level,
- advanced knowledge of key cyber defense mechanisms (firewalls, IPS, system hardening, anti-malware systems, vulnerability detection, vulnerability remediation, application security, security event, and risk management systems).
- education in the field of computer science, informatics, electrical engineering or another relevant field,
- at least 5 years of experience in the same or similar jobs,
- valid certification demonstrating expertise in information security management (at least one) (ISC)²:CCSP, CISSP, ISSAP | SANS:GISP, GDSA | CISCO:CCIE | Palo Alto: PCNSC | VMware: VCIX | or 3 Professional certifications
- fluent knowledge of the English language,
- familiarity with waterfall project approach
- experience with technical documentation writing (HLD, LLD, NRFU, Acceptance tests)
- willingness to work abroad,
- willingness to learn,
- adaptability, independence at work, self-initiative, reliability, responsibility, precision, and perseverance.
You will be taken care of
What we offer:
- The contract will be signed for full-time work, for an indefinite period with a 6-month trial period,
- competitive pay with inclusion in the reward and promotions system, coordination of the basic salary with the annual rate of price growth, business performance renumeration,
- the possibility of continuous education and professional development based on an individual development plan,
- access to the Conscia Center of Excellence network of knowledge,
- access to the activities of the NIL Sports Association,
- benefits package for employees,
- hybrid work model,
- the opportunity to establish yourself in an international, technologically advanced company.
NIL is a globally recognized provider of advanced data center, network, cloud, collaboration, and cyber security solutions as well as services for business and industry environments, state institutions, public organizations, and telecoms.
By enabling a more efficient, secure, and reliable way of doing business, NIL helps organizations become more successful in the digitalized world.
The company was founded in 1989 and is headquartered in Ljubljana, Slovenia, with offices in Europe, Middle East, and Africa. NIL employs more than 200 experts.
NIL is part of Conscia Group.
NIL has the advanced Family Friendly Company certificate
NIL has the Socially Responsible Employer certificate
NIL signed the Diversity charter
How to apply
Please apply by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. By doing so you consent to the following terms:
- Your data is kept in a database at the end of the selection process and you agree to it being saved for two years and disposable for future job positions.
- Your personal data will be kept in accordance with the (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR), ZVOP-1, and ZDR-1 legislation. More details can be found here.
- I guarantee that all data in this form and any attachments are accurate. Posting inaccurate data or evidence on fulfilling job requirements presents a severe violation, which can be cause of termination.
- You will receive confirmation after a successful application.