Due to an increased demand we are looking for a IT Security Engineer in Network Operations Center (NOC).
Are you enthusiastic about information security and knowledge of trends in the field of attacks and want to actively participate in the defense of large information systems? Candidates who are independent, appreciate teamwork, have a sense of solving more complex problems with the client, and have passion, knowledge and experience in the field of IT security solutions are welcome to apply.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Your key tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Design, maintenance, and management of modern network and security solutions,
- overseeing and managing central security IT systems,
- monitoring and managing interventions,
- active participation in the introduction of new technological solutions,
- monitoring the development of technology in the chosen field,
- solving technical challenges in the chosen field,
- system and technical customer support,
- testing the operation of new solutions in the broader field of information security,
- preparation of project documentation and working procedures,
- technical assistance to sales in the design and verification of offers,
- readiness to perform work duties in an unevenly distributed working day,
- other tasks as instructed by the superiors.
EXPECTED KNOWLEDGE AND COMPETENCIES
Eligible candidates should meet the following:
- management and maintenance of firewalls and central security solutions technologies (such as IPS, SIEM)
- knowledge of VPN technologies,
- knowledge of cloud and virtualization technologies,
- knowledge of tools for capturing and analyzing network traffic (tcpdump, Wireshark) and the ability to interpret captured traffic,
- knowledge of network protocols “(TCP / IP) stack”
- possible certifications in the field of fire barriers and security solutions from the following manufacturers: Cisco, Palo Alto Networks, Fortigate,
- readiness for continuous learning and work with new security tools and solutions,
- education in the field of computer science, informatics, electrical engineering or other relevant fields,
- fluency in English,
- at least 1 year of work experience,
- flexibility, independence at work, self-initiative, reliability, responsibility, accuracy and perseverance.
More information and application
The contract will be signed for indefinite, full time with a six-month probation period.
You can send an application until 31 December 2022.
In case of any questions, contact us at email@example.com
NIL is a globally recognized provider of advanced data center, network, cloud, collaboration, and cyber security solutions as well as services for business and industry environments, state institutions, public organizations, and telecoms.
By enabling a more efficient, secure, and reliable way of doing business, NIL helps organizations become more successful in the digitalized world.
The company was founded in 1989 and is headquartered in Ljubljana, Slovenia, with offices in Europe, Middle East, and Africa. NIL employs more than 200 experts.
NIL is part of Conscia Group.
NIL has the advanced Family Friendly Company certificate
NIL has the Socially Responsible Employer certificate
NIL signed the Diversity charter
How to apply
Please apply by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. By doing so you consent to the following terms:
- Your data is kept in a database at the end of the selection process and you agree to it being saved for two years and disposable for future job positions.
- Your personal data will be kept in accordance with the (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR), ZVOP-1, and ZDR-1 legislation. More details can be found here.
- I guarantee that all data in this form and any attachments are accurate. Posting inaccurate data or evidence on fulfilling job requirements presents a severe violation, which can be cause of termination.
- You will receive confirmation after a successful application.